Journey of iRaah

"iRaah is all about you bring to me and I'll make it for you"


You all might be curious to know from where the idea of business clicked my mind. Well read out the whole story and the services offered till now :)


As we all know, our dreams and profession keeps on changing from ages to ages, one moment you want to be a pilot and suddenly we think we want to be a farmer.
Trust me this happens with all, and it happened with me too, I wanted to be pilot, a doctor, a farmer, teacher, and what not, but you always  became the one what you others want to see you as, Right?

I wanted to pursue my dream and ended with paychecks, nevertheless I was happy, never cared about all those dream I dreamt off in childhood.
Life was all busy with hustle bustle, comforted with white color job, but still there was something missing, but I don't know what.

One fine day I went off for a shopping as summers were approaching, so I wanted a cotton or a linen suite for myself which can help me to give formal look in office.
We roam from shop to shop, the same repeated designs with some customization, and prices vary more than 30%. Stepping into each shop, was making me to think something, what was that I was really not knowing, but something was going. After not finding perfect suite, we stopped at nearby cafe to grab some sandwich and ice tea.

Having a sip of ice tea from colored straw decorated with paper umbrella, suddenly drove my mind to the well known tea advertisement, of Tazza Label Tea singing "Tazaa ho le", and there I was with a thought, why not to try my own clothing house.

I know it sounds weird, just by having a sip of ice tea, and a line of an advertisement running back in your mind will land you into something great. Well it happened with me.

It took almost 20 days: 2 hours to make this idea turn into an action.

Now you all will think why I waited for 20 days, so let me tell you, this 20 days were pure investigation and collaboration. I met my neighbor who stitches clothes, I asked her if I bring business to her, and I could very well explained her how it would be profitable to both of us to which I got a positive response, I was unaware of a lady who was standing there, who just stay in other society she said, if I had some work related to customization then I should contact her. Wow thats what now I call a cherry on my cake. Meanwhile I discover that Valentine is approaching so people would be in search of gifts, and by god's grace whatever I think off started falling for me and finally I landed with my own fashion label called, "iRaah Labels"

Under iRaah Labels:

I started doing business of customization, personalization, clothing, gifts, promotions which turned me into an entrepreneur. Business comes to me over internet, so I don't feel of creating a physical shop for all this, thanks to Facebook and Instagram.

Now I am happy that along with a salaried I am an Entrepreneur too :)

Services provided by iRaah till now:


  • Customized Jute Bags 
  • Customized earrings and neckpiece
  • Customized sandals
  • Designer Kurti by giving them Royal touch
  • Gifts (Personalized ones)
  • Joy of gifting Poetry
  • Promotions 
  • Home Decor objects (Lamps, artistic vehicles, wooden art objects and clocks)
  • Cooking Recepies (Only Pulav's with their dips)



Comments

Popular Posts