The Unfolded Destiny! Chapter-5

Scene 5: The Turning Edge, two years later. ********************************************************************

Scene 5: The Turning Edge, two years later. *********************************************************** Kavya Rai the well known face in the world of glamour, yet the cocktail favored a blend of art and engineer. Who don’t want to be her friend, but novelties are now her best friends, hiding the scars and emotions. The cocaine deep into the veins heals her pains. The shining star, the skin that glitters, anything that rolled over her gets sweeten. Her heels make her head held high walking with high dreams in front of thousands. She was the charm of Page 3, everyone knew her for petulant. She was always filled with work and night with parties, the story of every star model because it’s the world of glamour. Actually this was not her real life. She never opted this for herself, but something was there which didn’t allow her to come into her normal life. Everyone saw Kavya Rai but there was the only one person who saw Kavya as a friend and not as a model and a successful engineer, and that’s Avinash. Maybe that night was caught in the uphills but he was sure about that she too loves him. He tries every possible thing searched the truth behind her life behind her NO for him. What the hell it was. One fine day during the show she got a call from a City hospital, and again the destiny calls, the show was organized by the Avinash himself – Hit- 3! Kavya was never concern for whom she does the modeling, all she needs a good amount of cheque into her account. Kavya never leave the show but today just on a single call she left, this was very strange to accept by Avinash, he knew she didn’t have any family or friends as off now. He too follows her, and was imbue to refuse the following moment. “Doctor, I am Kavya Rai, I got a call saying me that my daughter has met with an accident and she is admitted here” Kavya’s doleful t throat uttered the words. “Yes, that kid, she need an operation, she has an excessive blood loose and we have called up few blood banks. Where is your husband, please don’t make late, she is in very critical stage.” “I am her mother, I am a single mother, I am her family, and she has only me” Kavya holding to fill the cursory, getting wanton and wither. “Doctor I am the father of this kid, please give me the paper to sign, I want my daughter safe, I can’t see her in pain” Avinash begging for the life of that kid. “Just now this lady said that she is a single mother who are you now?” Doctor giving them a solemn look. “Doctor this is not important now, you just bring the papers, her parents are here, and we beg you to save our daughter’s life” Avinash reprimanded. They both signed the papers, Kavya still in shock, unable to get away from Avinash’s word and other side from her kid’s accident news. “What’s our daughter name?” Avinash consoling and hugging Kavya. “Kiara, and she is not our daughter, she is only my daughter” “Whose is her father?” Avinash with a lump in his throat. “Don’t know” God what type of a lady is she? She doesn’t know the name of the guy with whom she got sweat under the quilt. But he knew she was not in a state to answer his questions and he calmly sits and hold her outside the operation theater. Soon the red light was turned off Kayva losing the grip of Avinash’s hold, rushed towards the doctor. Doctor showed a deep sign of composure said operation was successful and they can meet their daughter once she gets out of the anesthesia. Avinash was too happy to know about the successful operation, but somewhere he was broken into pieces to know that Kavya was now someone else loves. He tried to recognize every guy from the past with whom Kavya could get into a dense relationship. He cannot get sure about any guy and suddenly he broke out of the deep penetrated silence and questions whirling around into his mind. He drags out her into an isolated corner, and threw just a single question. “Do you love me?” “I can’t love, I am sorry” “Why what’s the problem, see I am ready to accept Kiara, and trust me I will treat her as my own daughter.” “I am not alone; I have two other children too.” “What?, are you mad, god it’s just two years I am always around you, and I have never seen you getting pregnant. You are saying you the mother of 3 children” “Yes I am” “Okay fine, I have no problem with your children; I’ll give them all my love as a real dad” “It’s easy to say, but very difficult to accept once they will get into your life. You will always crave for your own blood child.” “I won’t, I promise, Kavya I really love you, I will do whatever you will say, I am ready to stay with all your children, I will love them as my own child.” “Are you sure” “Yes I am” Avinash fall down onto his knees broke into the tears. “Okay, get up I don’t want people to pass their stares on this stupid act” “Again Kavya it’s not funny, I am serious, I give a dam to people.” “Hmm” “What hmm! You are coming to my home, that’s it, in fact I am taking my family to my home, and I mean it” “Hmm” “Enough of your hmm’s, but I seriously want to know about that guy who created a good score of three, I promise I won’t scold or do anything, I just want to know” “All the three are adopted” Kavya fulminated with extreme joy in her eyes. “What” Avinash jaw wide open. “Yes, I love you, I missed you so much but I never confess because for me this kids are everything apart from engineering and modeling I have a heart to love people, no one saw that, and I was happy being Kavya Rai to the entire world. But when it comes to you it becomes very difficult for me to escape from my feelings and I then realize that no one can give love to my kids more than what you call your own kid. And hence I refused your proposal, I was ready to spent my entire life without you, for you it was not difficult to get a wife and a real mother of your own child, while for these three kids I was the only mother. I know I cannot get them the best dad but somewhere now I found you. Promise me that you will love them more than me” “Sorry I can’t promise you to love them more then you, but yes they will be loved like a real dad’s do. I will fulfill all their demands, I’ll be their superhero and will become a donkey to give a ride to them on my shoulders, I will get the best groom for our daughter, I will develop a very good business for our sons, I will do whatever I can, I just want you, nothing else.”


Scene: Back to present. ****************************************************** Avinash helped Kavya to get out from the artificial world. Every morning was now getting more beautiful, because someone too woke up into her womb. The love was spread all around making each relation more strong. The fourth guest was soon going to knock the doors of this couple. She was all happy because she can’t think her life to be more beautiful. Every night she just walks onto the terrace cheering those moments called “Something happened on the way to Heaven.”

The End

Hope you enjoyed the journey of Kavya and Avinash in this story.
Stay tune for more articles.

Leepi Agrawal

Comments

Popular Posts