The Unfolded Destiny! Chapter-4

Scene 4: The Instigate

********************************************************************************



Every dawn would rise with a new ray of hopes, but today the souls echoed the

hymns of the scars, tearing the baby fowl apart. A dew drop settled deep into her

eyes, the agony of desires and the pain of silence swept into the glory called

violence.

“Relax Kavya, forget everything what happened last night, I am sorry that I got

drunk, but it’s just to confess my love for you” Avinash with a levity.

“Wow! What a wonderful night we had? Have you ever imagined what you have

done to me, still you say you didn’t do anything wrong to me?”

“It’s so obvious we just made love”

“Don’t you dare to say this we made love, instead you rapped me”

“I am sorry, but no sorry, I don’t think we have done anything wrong, and why are

you getting angry I am with you till my last breathe. If you are getting scared or

uncomfortable thinking that I use you, then hey we are getting married soon, don’t

worry. Don’t panic so much.”

“Get up, and get out of my house right now, I offered you my friendship and not

me, you may be a macho man to everyone but please you are just an another friend

to me”

“Kavya we will have an awesome life together I love you so much, and you know

our kids will be proud to have parents like us.”

“Shut the hell up! I just hate you moron. If ever you show me up your face I’ll kill

you and I meant it, I will kill you. Don’t test my agony.”

After the huge fight both of them freed themselves from the relation of friendship,

yet there was no friendship from Avinash’s side, but somewhere Kavya too can’t

escape from the feeling of love. She was always pampered with love, he made her

feel special in many ways and hence she too got wrapped into the lust of desires.

Comments

Popular Posts