I've Come Back! Chapter-2

Chapter-2


It was one of those ordinary days which started at the strike of five in the

morning. I know it is too early, but I had to finish up all household

chores and board the college bus by seven a.m.

That day, on reaching the college I saw all students huddled near the

notice board, in a state of enigma. I closed in to the notice board to

check what the commotion was about. New rules and regulations for the

students were announced which stated their dress code and compulsory

attendance along with few other rules. This created a lot of upheaval

among all the students.

We moved to our respective classes. Our new director entered the class

and started narrating all the rules again to emphasize on its importance.

After which he started talking about the association. It stated that all the

departments would be having their own association and it would be

organized by the students itself.

This was something challenging and I thought of being a part of it. I was

selected as the coordinator of the association and was given the

responsibility to write all the contents for the association from banner to

the vote of thanks. But the most difficult task was to handle the

inauguration function of the association by being an anchor!

I wondered how I would handle anchoring all by myself, so I requested

my faculty to provide me a co-host. My wish was granted but I never

knew my co-host would be a guy.



I had been a shy person and had not interacted much with a guy before.

The thought of hosting a show with a guy made me nervous. I had no

option but to accept the situation.

Happy Reading :)

Stay Tuned for another Chapter...

Read: Chapter-1

You can also buy this Anthology from the below link.

Comments

Popular Posts