I've Come Back! Chapter-5

Chapter-5

Will you accept me till the Eternity???

One day while browsing for the notes in my bag he accidentally came

across my diary.

On reading the love stories I had written he was dumbstruck.

“You have hidden talents! When did you write this stuff?” He expressed

with joy.

“It is just my hobby nothing much.”

“Don’t be stupid! Look at the talent you possess, if you try to pursue it

you would be flying like an eagle in the open sky.”

“No Parth, I have never thought about myself in this field.”

“It is not late yet, I want you to think about it.”

“What do you mean Parth?”

“I think you should publish your stories.”

“Publishing stories is not my cup of tea. Moreover my parents would

never allow me to go for it!” I exclaimed.

“Writing love stories; is not a bad thing, it’s a way of expressing your

feelings through this art.”

“I know Parth, that there is nothing wrong in it, but you don’t know

about my life and my parents at all, so let us leave this topic here as I

think we have already wasted our time on stupid discussions.”

“I don’t think we had any stupid discussion, I am serious!” he persisted.

“It can’t happen Parth, no one will support me for this publishing.”

“I will support you for getting your stories published.”

Was he really the Parth whom I just met four days back? Here he was

leading me towards my dream. I really wanted to be a writer, I wanted

my stories to get published, it was my dream, and Parth came and woke

me up to fulfill it. I softly thanked him and then out of the blue I hugged

him!

“What do think?” he asked me expecting me to agree for publishing my

stories.

“I’m sorry I can’t!” I knew when my parents would come to know about

it, they would take me wrong, and I didn’t want this to happen.

I refused his offer.

My refusal angered him and he forcibly asked me to go with him to

some place he took. I could not resist myself from the intensity of his

anger that I could see in his eyes.

He took me to Marine Drive, the romantic place where the sun kisses the

ocean, dusk falling slowly so as to cover them up as they cuddled each

other, birds chirping giving the background music for the lovely couple.

“Parth I want to go home, please,” I said nervously.

I could not trust myself and my emotions in his presence anymore.

Actually I didn’t want to go home I wanted him to be my sun and I

wanted to be his flowing ocean.

But as he looked into my eyes all my doubts were erased. He placed his

hands gently behind my neck, wrapped me close and I experienced my

first kiss. Tears rolled down my cheeks while he was kissing me, I didn’t

want to cry but I just broke down in his arms. I felt so close, so loved in

his arms.

“You wanted to know why I don’t want to go for publishing, listen then.

I have never been loved by my parents. All my desires, my ambitions

don’t matter to them, I have been a burden to them. They just hate me,

because my dad is not rich and is always worried about getting me

married. They treat me as if I am an animal. My day starts at five in the

morning, where I have to finish all the household work before coming to

college, and as writing is my hobby I write in the night. I hardly get two

hours of sleep. You are lucky that you get time to roam with your

friends. I don’t have a single friend, and whom I have is just a result of

getting first rank in the college. They don’t need me; they need my notes

so that they can manage to pass during examinations. I also want to live,

I want to go for holidays, I want to watch films, but these are all my

dreams. I know this can never happen. What happened between us now

it won’t be a big deal to you; but it matters to me a lot. I don’t want to

fall in love. Please don’t wake the desires in my heart. I can’t see such a

big dream of being a writer. Forget that something happened between us.

Forget everything.”

“Trisha I understand your pain, but you know what made me kiss you? I

have never met a girl whose heart is so beautiful. I love you Trisha.”

“Parth, I don’t want anyone to pity me. I swear I really didn’t want you

to know about my life, but it’s the impact of your kiss that made me feel

so special and I just broke down. I am sorry.”

“No Trisha, don’t be sorry, you are insulting me.”

Suddenly he bends down on his knees and like some Hindi movie scene

he proposed me for marriage.


Stay tune to know more about their story.
Happy Reading :)
Next chapter coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts