I've Come Back! Chapter-3

Chapter-3 

When I saw him for the first time in his eyes, I could see my forever...



“Excuse me,” a guy came up to me and spoke.

“Yes?”

“Trisha Gupta, right?”

I was shocked. How did this guy know my name?

“Yes, I am Trisha. Do I know you?”

“Hi I’m Parth, I am asked to co-host a program with you.”

“Oh yes! I do remember, hello Parth. Let’s discuss it out.”

“Sure,” he replied softly.

He added that he was not good at write-ups, so I would have to write his

lines as well, he would only speak!

This made me wonder that if I do everything then what would he do. A

lot of questions started whirling in my mind. And the most important of

them - Would I be comfortable with him during rehearsals?

I found it weird when he would keep smiling when I gave him his lines

and yet reject them without hesitation. Neither he was accepting my

write up nor was he writing it himself! This was a very tough job for me.

But he stayed very calm saying it all came naturally to him.

I had my doubts of him going unprepared for the inauguration but could

not dare to offend him since at the last moment I could not find another

co-host as charming as him who was ready to participate.

After two days passed he suddenly complimented me for my write-up. I

could not believe it that he was actually complimenting me! I wanted to

dance and fly; I didn’t know why I felt so good. But I merely whispered

a thank you.

While preparing the write-ups I was also engaged in other activities like

arranging the decorations and lighting. I didn’t know how I would be

able to handle all this alone. I wanted to kill the Chairman! He imposed

all his tasks on me and he being my senior I could not refuse. Seeing

this, Parth tried to stop me.

He said, “It is the task of the other members and they should do it

themselves, you just concentrate on our anchoring.”

Seeing my dilemma he held my hand and tried to convince me. Was I

seeing a dream, is this his concern for me or it was all about the pressure

of anchoring. Whatever it was, I wanted the moment to stay, if

everything could pause there for a while and I could just feel his touch. I

wanted him to hold me forever.

‘Get real Trisha!’ I scolded myself.

That night I replayed the scene that happened with me today. Till date I

had never allowed anyone to hold me like that. It was an unusual feeling.

What was it?

No, I didn’t like him.

No ways… I didn’t love him!

Was it just an attraction I felt for him? Or was it because I was

interacting with a guy so closely for the first time?

I hoped I could just stop thinking of him. I covered myself with the quilt,

dumped my head deep into the pillows, yet failed to remove him from

my mind!


Stay tune for next chapter...
Happy Reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts