Hong Woon Tak Wol - Draw clouds for the moon to shine!

 I saw the moon hiding behind the clouds

And drawing a silver lining to make it shine.

Maybe I have seen something brighter than it

Hidden stories behind the joyful smiles, I wonder if it's okay to ask?

The way she carries warmth around, I fall for her every time

You came to me without knowing like Winter to Springs!

Whenever she talks her gestures would glorify how brilliant and cordial she is

Because she is someone who was born in the 'Year of Monkey'

Has 'Yang' as a personality trait, she surely was a warrior.

I have known her love and followed to an uphill 

Now going back would make me kill.

I wonder if it's okay to ask the hidden stories 

Because I would like to write a one,

About the girl who wore kohl like those clouds

So that her eyes could shine,

Just like Hong-Woon-Tak-Wol giving meaning to my life.

-Leepi Agrawal

I hope you will like this new style of writing!

Keep reading and keep loving :)


(Note for the words used in my poem.

1. Year of Monkey: Chinese Zodiac Sign used for the people born in the year of 1968,1980,1992 and so on recurring cycles of 12 years.

2. Yang: People born in the year 1992 have Water-Monkey as a Zodiac element where Mokey is Yin Yang, and Yang is a metal which is used to describe a personality trait of a warrior.

3. Hong-Woon-Tak-Wol: A Korean technique to read the paintings or to describe the characteristics of a moon.)

Comments

Popular Posts