'Maehwa' - Flower in Winter


 

I smell the scents coming from the East

Dewdrops settling on petals making a mist.

Holding Maehwa-cha, while feet tapping to our melodies,

I saw butterflies flying on the border of freezing whites

Like a drunken dragon chasing the kites.

Let's sail away on the land, 

You and me sitting on a bench 

Gazing the moonlight that dances with the wind,

Comforting pain with ease, cheeks turning pink.

We saw wilderness over the mountain, 

The willow near the fountains 

We promised to endure this all as long as we are together.

And that's how I bloomed like a Spring 

In the season of withers like Maehwa - The flower in Winter

-By Leepi Agrawal

Wishing you the season of Spring.

I hope you all bloom like flowers and spread happiness all around.

Also, I wanted to wish you all World Poetry Day :)









 



Comments

Popular Posts