Limit is not my End!

I was born and bought up in a middle-class family, but my care and nurture were not less than a princess. I was always supported by the things I wanted to do in my life.
At the age, of 12 I started penning down poems and short articles for the kids section in Times of India, and my Director of the School was the first person, who identified this hidden talent in me.

At the age of 25, I was badly hit by depression (Personal family reason from In-Laws side).
I hear my mom telling me what was my condition during those days, I don't even remember, but in a nutshell, depression doesn't select a person, caste, or creed to come, but your family has to be the strongest root to support the tree during the storm, and they were.

It took almost 15 days to get me back, and then I realized life is too short and I cannot sit and cry. I went out for a tour, started interacting with the people in the town, went out for weekend shopping, worked for regular hours in the office, by daily traveling 200 km from Ahmedabad to Vadodara on a local bus as I was a Quality Assurance Engineer working with an IT company. I was asked to leave the job, but I didn't want to be an obsolete girl after being top in my schools and colleges. I was a gold medalist, so I didn't want the words of the people to come true, that after marriage anyhow you won't be working, those typical Rajasthani cultures!

Still, just a regular job was not working out for me, I thought for taking the pen again. It was since I got married, everything was lost into some other world, I wanted them back. I started writing again, but words were not making their space onto those screens, I thought of reading, buy books related to inspiration, and one of them was the TED Talks. I started reading more and more, and somehow they were building my inner strength to do something. Suddenly I was hit by the idea of having my own clothing brand while having a cup of coffee with my mom at the Mocha Cafe Ahmedabad and that was the turning point of my life.

I started with the customization of clothes and many things, and within 15 days I reached an order of 100, this gave me more motivation and I was slowly moving away from those bad days. I was being called by a few local brands in Ahmedabad to blog about them, and I started to get followers on my Instagram, which made it easy to expand my business. I don't owe any shop but being a writer I was able to connect people with creative content about the product.

It's been just 3 months and I have donned the following feathers onto my cap.


Professional Background

1. QA engineer
2. Certified RPA (Robotic Automation Process) Professional.

Apart from Profession carrying the below as Passion

1. Author
2. Blogger (Food, Fashion, and Lifestyle)
3. Promoter/ Influencer
4. Public Speaker
5. Entrepreneur and Legatee at iRaah Labels
6. Ideapreneur

I just want to say whether in your good or bad, don't push yourself to negativity. Things happen to make the best version of you. It is okay if you do not have any goal, but make sure you are not grabbing out the opportunity coming to your way.
Don't limit yourself on the basis of your ability to know or not knowing, just grab them, learn them, because every learning gives you an ability to think on the other side of the edge.
Don't be afraid of falling because when you will get up again, you will build stronger roots than before.
There is no bad, there is no worst, there is only Try!

I play with technology, I play with Fashion, I taste my food with the pinch of success :)

So that's all me.



Comments

Popular Posts