I am a Woman, and I got married to my passion.

Before starting with anything, let me put you all to a very small exercise of self realization, I dont need any answer, just answer yourself, so the question goes here.

"Are you where, were you wanted to be, or you are a pollen grain placed by the wind"

So many of you ,might be feeling themselves like a pollen grain at this moment, and there is nothing wrong about, because I felt the same until I answered the question i asked in in the very beginning.

Now let me introduce myself to all to you.
I am Leepi Agrawal
Author, Engineer, Legatee, Entrepreneur , fashion and food blogger and recently a certified RPA professional.
Just 2 months back i turned 26, and just 2 months back this all happened to me where my journey began.
I was a girl with high dreams, but got married because I was 25 and in India being 25 is just like you are a 50 year grown up and after that age there wont be anyone in the market to marry you!

I am 26 now, just after an year, my husband left me just because I was working, just because he became jobless, just because I could not gel up well with his family. And I agree i could not, because I am educated enough not to fall into all orthodoxy customs. I don't tell its his mistake or my mistake, always think that it's our mistake and start moving on, It was very difficult for me to move on, but I did.
I travel 200 kms everyday just because I have got profession, he said if I dont need a divorce I should leave my job, so I left it, no not my job, but my husband. See today I am a certified RPA professional with a pay check of 50k.

Well now I talk about my passion, I am basically an author, writing comes to me naturally because i am a great observer. After marriage, somehow it all stopped. I wanted to be a fashion designer, but you know its a very expensive course. I settled with whatever I have, and never explored the art in me.
After stepping into the real world all alone, I explored that I am not happy with my job, buut I cant leave also, that's the bread earning job. One day I went out with my mom to get new clothes for as summers are approaching so I wanted a nice cotton kurta. We stepped in a shop where they said that a normal cotton kurta is of 1500, and it was not worth to give that, we stepped into another, and another and another, and finally we could not find a one at our reasonable price, so we thought to have some break and start our search again
I ordered an ice ice and my mom ordered a mocha for her, soon we were served, and you know what that ice tea, did to me? I was taken aback to the famous TV ads running by Tazza tea label, which says taza ho le and you wont believe that was the time, the idea of starting my own business came into my mind. I observed each shop have the same thing, only the difference was the customization, there it stuck me, why dont i too start the same, purchasing a normal kurta and then customizing it and selling it?, And you all know what it worked, I started my own label called iRaah which says, you bring a damn crap to me and i will bring that to life and there I was with my own business, just 15 days and i was done with 100 orders. I started that on my social handles, where everyone things that you have to get a physical shop if you want to do business. Well i did not have to get any. I connected to various lady tailors, "Yes" ladies because I want them to earn,I wanted to help them by giving them more business so that no one has to depend on their betterhalf!

So on insta i got connected to many fashion designers and started getting the orders from them, and that's when I realize that with my full time job I can do this business also, you just need a management skill, I never said I do not have time, I get up at 5 in morning, hit SWF gym 6 to7 then 8 to 10 travelling to another city and within that 2 hour working on my book being an author. And it just became so easy, my mom is very scared about me, because she cares, she is very much hurt because I am struggling, but no I am not struggling, its my art who have made me to do this.

Today I am an official food blogger for many few well know cafes
Fashion blogger at an international brand Lulu and sky  and few more
Directing a web series hitting this Diwali
Legatee at iRaah Labels

And now I am purely dedicated to my passion and I dont require a man to live with
I am married to my passion
and thats it!



Comments

Popular Posts