One Day A Girl Will Be Recognized










Every time I feel frustrated,
On not being appreciated,
My talents seem all restricted,
And my creative art-wasted...

I know that I can achieve it,
No matter how others see it,
I firmly believe in doing it,
And never keep questioning it...

For I don't sit and only dream,
You can't always eat the cream,
And as I'm part of a universe,
I rise above self-esteem...

I like to be up and started,
With the right ideas embedded,
And with all knowledge imparted,
To reach my goal undefeated...

For there's a will, there's a way,
And I don't sit and only pray,
On the contrary every day
I'm determined to seek a way...

And so I rise and smile each day,
Spreading happiness all the way,
Like a sunbeam or a bright ray,
I hope to be recognized one day...

And so I keep singing this song,
Fighting against all the wrong,
And through nothing to us belongs,
Life is a beauty if you're strong...
and
ONE DAY A GIRL WILL BE RECOGNIZED
Winning against all the odds...

Comments

Popular Posts