The Unfolded Destiny! Chapter-3

Scene 3: The proposal

*********************************************************************************



Kavya was jotting down into her spiral while Rose was busy in teaching about

Kavya’s likes and dislikes to Avinash. But nothing comes to his savior. Finally

somewhere god too was playing the game of fate with them.

Professor putting up the notice for the final year projects where students need to

carry out their work in team. Whether you say it a bad luck or a good fortune

Kavya’s project partner was Avinash. This was just a cherry on the cake. Hit-2!

“Hey Avi, have any good idea about the project, what are we going to make?”

“I’ll make you mine now”

“What? I didn’t get you”

“Nothing, let’s find up an appropriate company for whom we can work” Avinash

winked and asked Kavya to come with him.

Days passed and so the months, they were now having a good understanding, they

were ahead with one step of good friends to special friends, right from sharing the

morning cup of tea to the dusky dinner they shared everything but for Avinash it

was all love and for her just a friendship and a project partner. One day finally

Avinash got drunk just to speak up his feelings to her. He did spoke, but friendship

was now driven away with the hurricane.

“Kavya, I love you, from the day I have saw you, I just lived for you. I agree you

will deny my feelings but you only think can a friend do whatever I did for you,

everyone knows about my love for you, then why only you are unaware of the fact

that I love you damn. You girls are very expert to keep the track of the uphill’s

going with every next person, then why not this. I need you baby, please hug me,

don’t let me fall. I promise I won’t let you cry, I will give you whatever you need,

everything of mine belongs to you, just love me baby. I want your love and nothing

else” Avinash extricating his feelings.

Kavya hold Avinash thinking he is out of his mind due to alcohols, tries to help

him by making him rest on the couch.

Suddenly she felt the fervor breath spreading near her shoulders hands wrapped

never her waist, she tried to escape but then it was all destined, the gasp making

difficult to behold the clutched hands, lips licking those tears that rolled down near

her face, the untying of lays and then the love which portrays.

Comments

Popular Posts