The Unfolded Destiny! Chapter-2

Scene 2: Kavya’s Birthday bash.

******************************************************************
















“Dumbo, this was special for me today, you really want me to join you for the

shopping, oh shit! How can you even think of it? It’s my birthday, and we are not

having a shopping for today. That’s it!” Kavya was incense after reaching the

destination.

Suddenly a palm was placed near her kohl eyes making opaque, a husky voice

asking his identity making it mandatory, else she will have to opt a dare.

Kavya neophyte the names, ‘Sharukh’, ‘Hritik’, ‘Ranbir’, ‘Ranveer’ etc etc…

“Huh! That isn’t funny Kavya! You always act childish; you know it’s me still you

try to act over smart. Anyways won’t tell you anything today is your day, Happy

Birthday” Avinash jocularly.

Avinash- Hit 1!

Avinash Singh, the only son of Additya Singh, an owner of 1.5 billion properties,

always surrounded with black commandos and security guard, because they never

knew at what time they will get bombarded. He was a pure analogy of a guy

modeling a Raymond or Siyaram’s advertisement, yet down to earth. He had a

power of clemency, sometimes capricious.

For him Kayva was his rising dawn and a falling dusk. Every single entity of this

earth knew that Avinash madly and deeply loves Kavya, from the fact that only

Kavya was unaware of his love. She always took Avi’s love as a care for her, she

never thought of loving him, and somewhere he too was scared to lose a great

friend in the lieu of love.

“May I have a honor to hold your hand till the second floor” Avinash

phlegmatically sitting on his knees lifting his hand like any movie scene’s.

“Get up you idiot, people are passing their stares.”

“I don’t care about people, and I think you too should not care, I am just taking my

friend’s permission to accompany her.”

“You didn’t ask my hand, we too are friends, aren’t we?” For the first time Rose

interrupted between Avi’s and Kavya’s conversation passing a smirk smile.

“You shut up, it’s not your birthday, and please don’t make me lose my focus”

Avinash elbowed whispering slowly into Rose’s ears.

“Oh! Yes focus, but focus for what? Wishing her you need focus” Rose laughed

out and soon the trio walked towards the disc.

No sooner Kayva pushed the wooden door, a music blurb out with the melodious

tune playing the birthday wishes on the strings. With few more steps into the disc,

she recognized the existence of her college mates standing with the gift, a broad

smile spread over the face, and buzzes the fire too cracked inside the disc forming

a name Kavya with its smoke.

Everyone started to greet her offered her the bouquets and gifts making every

moment memorable for her. While Avinash stood near an isolated space staring her

amorously.

“Now you will keep standing or you will at least dare to propose her?” Rose

construe.

“I don’t think she loves me yaar, she just think me as her friend, Rose please let her

know about my love, I am just dying every moment to have her. I want to hug her,

I want her as my forever, and can’t she see this into my eyes. Whatever I am doing

a friend doesn’t do, only a true love does this. What’s the problem in me” Seeing

Kavya with her other friends he felt egregious and blurt out.

“Give her time to feel your love” Rose was trying to make that moment jaunty.

“This is what I don’t have now. Three years aren’t they enough?”

“Fine I’ll talk to Kavya you cheer up now.”

Comments

Popular Posts