The Unfolded Destiny! Chapter-1

"If shooting stars are meant to fulfill wishes, then I would be the one who will always fall for you"




Scene: Present
***************************************
Every night she would walk to the terrace, her skirt swaying with the rhythm of wind, flicks caressing on her face, while tears impede to kiss those blushed cheeks.
Mummy what are you looking at?” An idyllic voice whispered breaking the deep silence between the lady and the nature, an innocent eyes seeking an answer.
Nothing just counting the stars” She was ineffable to say anything, her tears illicit to leak down in front of this fragile bud.
She made her sleep and lost herself deep into…


Scene 1: Down the Memory Lane
***************************************************


14th March, 11:00 am, almost half of the world was waiting for this princess to wake up while she was still inanely in love with her bed. She was pragmatic, monolithic, succinct and a viable girl but at the same time a solemn and stealth.
You bitch get up or I’ll kill you”, the swirled cacophony of her dreams mixed with Rose’s voice, made Kavya to seclude her from the dreams.
Aren’t you dumb, can’t you see me I was sleeping and you made me wake up in the middle of the night?” Kavya adjusting her track while the sun rays in the darken room kissing her skin and making it glow.
Bitch it’s your birthday and you know the whole college is waiting for you” Rose with a conundrum look.
Ah ha! For that you made me wake up, oh, silly girl, I know when god was distributing brains you might have gone to flirt around with guys. Shut up now and let me sleep and don’t dare to disturb me” Kavya chastise Rose.
Rose was Kavya’s best friend cum sister, she was the one with whom Kavya can share the darkest secrets, shed the tears, almost share her life. She took out the lovely purple one piece and a shrug to make her look extra beautiful on her birthday. She kicked her off from her bed drag her to the bathroom and made her to brush her teeth. Kavya still in somber. Though today Kavya turned twenty two, still she behaved like a two years old kid. Rose being benevolent and an effervescence girl always love to hang around her.
If I don’t see you out of the bathroom in next 10 minutes I’ll switch off the lights from outside and will close you by strapping the lock, we are getting late, late means very late” Rose deride while she was busy in finding the matching pair of heels for her lovely purple one piece.
Hey! Are you insane? You can’t lock me like this wait I am coming, cool I am drying my hair. Wait I am coming out” Kavya dolefully.
So finally after 2 hours the princess was ready to throb the hearts. Eyebrows depicting the perfect curve as if a Nike brand advertisement, eyes festooned with the color of secret ‘The dark back smudge free kohl’, pink cheeks blushed peach, lip kissed the orange stick, waist length untied hair spread over her shoulders, some rested near her chest while some tucked behind her ears. The off- shoulder purple one piece with black transparent linen shrug giving the adorable curve while black heels of 5.5 mm creating an analogy to an Indian super models.
How I am looking yaar, ok ok? Should I need to do anything? Does my new perfume smell good? You know I am very nervous, I just wish my birthday goes smooth, I hope no one come up with proposal today for good sake, and do I need to change my dress”
Rose was already provoked with the dilatory while Kavya’s stupid questions were adding fuel to her rage. She didn’t want her to make more lately, so she uttered few words which were enough to make a girl.
Kavya, you are looking gorgeous, ethereal, eulogize, I have no words to express your beauty.” Rose’s words were enough to embellish the biggest curve on her face.
Soon both got into the car, Rose at her co-driver’s seat adjusting the rear mirror in fact checking her lipstick in the mirror as normal girly habit. You know as the today’s myth says, a girl for once can forget to take the keys but won’t forget to check her as soon as she settles herself on the driver’s seat. Every passing moment were catching the celerity of their moods. Yes something big was planned yet hidden from them. SURPRISE!


Fire and flames, Alpha one Mall, sharp 1:00 pm, reach their directly don’t tell this to Kavya, a surprise has been arranged” a text from Avinash received by Rose. She condone if Kavya is not looking towards her exuberant smile.


Stay tune for an another Chapter.
Keep Reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts