Pervade the Scrupulous














In the lieu of livelihood, I shove the door of wood

He scanned me from head to toe,

Like he was an X-ray machine and I was a broken bone.

The stare was caustic, an enormity was gushing

Save me my heart broke, when he was blushing

I have special ones in my life; I want to be a true wife,

Don’t shatter my dreams; don’t give me the scars,

My voice was enervate, the moments stop and roars

The happiness and lust is ephemeral

But this vague feeling will be eternal.

What’s my mistake? The soul polemic

You revere me in form of Durga and Saraswati, ain’t that spurious.

Hold on you moron, I won’t allow you to carry on

A rebel will wake, and no longer will I wait

The waves will come dragging you deep into the ocean

Noticing my motions with every fastidious emotions

May be the world will march if this happens

May be the potent escapes

Enough!!!

The intrinsic of my choler will be heard in the kingdom of justice

And hence you will be reprimand and chastise

The dawn will come like a conundrum won’t allow to contrite

A foment will be formed asking the heed for the heinous done

And I’ll pervade the scrupulous,

Marking the wrongs and the rights. :)

-Leepi Agrawal

Comments

Popular Posts