I’ve Come Back! Chapter-1

"If shooting stars are meant to fulfill the wishes,Then I would be one in those thousands who will always fall to fulfill your wish"



Chapter-1

I was excited. It was my first wedding anniversary and I was dressed up

like a bride waiting eagerly for my husband Maharshi. He had called me

half an hour ago informing me that he had left from the office and was

hurrying towards home. We had planned to go out for a quiet candle

light dinner. Just the two of us spending quality time together. I

wondered how lucky I was to find a husband who loved and cared for

me so much. Just when I was thinking of dialing him again to find out

where he had reached, my cell phone buzzed.


Hearing the words on the other end of the line I felt the ground below

my feet slipping. My feet turned cold and I collapsed on the chair. This

could not be happening. It just could not be true. I refused to believe the

phone call which informed me that Maharshi had met with a fatal

accident on his way home.


I did not realize how long I was unconscious. The shrill ringing of the

doorbell made me come out of the trance. I was shocked to see Maharshi

standing at the door step.


“Maharshi! Oh my god. I’m so glad you are safe and fine. I knew it, the

phone call was a mistake!” I hugged Maharshi fiercely.

“How could I leave you my dearest, I had to come back for you!”
Maharshi said leading me towards the bed. I was still trembling.

“You know Maharshi I still remember the day we met,” I said sobbing

and holding his hand. I went down the memory lane and started

narrating the incidents which led to our meeting few years back.


Happy Reading :)

Stay Tuned for another Chapter...

You can also buy this Anthology from the below link.



You can also read the complete story on Google Books on the below link

Comments

Popular Posts