I've Come Back! Chapter-6

Chapter-6

"Once in a while 
In the middle of an ordinary life
Love gives us a Fairy Tale"


“Marriage; it’s a lifelong relation! I want you to think about it once

again. And even if you think that your decision for marriage proposal

was right then let me tell you, my answer would be no. I am not

rejecting you, but you know it is not possible for me.”

“But Trisha what would you call what we shared a few minutes back;

wasn’t that love?”

“I will think that it was one of my favorite dreams, and you know that

dreams never come true. And if they do come true, then I’m ready to do

whatever you want me to do. I am ready to forget all my pains and

would go for what you want from me, publishing and marriage.”

“Okay then fine, leave it to me. I will take care of everything. You just

wait and watch. Give me fifteen days and I will make you mine and

there won’t be anyone to give you pains,” Parth said getting elated with

my response.

That day for the first time a guy dropped me home. With his flying kiss

and lots of happiness I returned home, I just prayed that these fifteen

days would fulfill all my dreams.

Parth short listed the publication house for me. He was more eager than

me for getting the stories published. And meanwhile he was also

planning on how to convince my parents for our marriage.

Finally the D-day came for which we both were excited- the inaugural

function of our association.

We both were looking like a couple, he was in a red blazer and I was in a

red saree. All the faculties and students were shocked to see us walking

together holding each other’s hand, while our director had placed the

notice few days back about girls and boys maintaining strict code of

conduct.

I pleaded Parth to leave my hand with the fear of getting suspended. But

he didn’t listen to me. We started with our anchoring. I had to start with

introducing our names.

But Parth took the mike and started with, “We are your host and dost for

this function.”

I was elated. Parth looked at me lovingly as he said ‘we’ bringing lot of

hopes and igniting my dreams once again.

Finally we proceeded with the rest of the function and by the grace of

god we were not suspended by our director.

The next challenge that remained was convincing my parents for the

marriage. I knew this would be a difficult task for Parth to carry out.

Either everything would fall in place or I would end up being alone.

But convincing my parents was not difficult as he had got a placement

package from Microsoft of about 7.5 lakhs P.A. This was just a cherry

on the cake. He came with his parents at my house on the same evening

of the inaugural function and our dressing added to the charm of looking

like a perfect couple.

I know it was not the case of looking like a perfect couple it was just that

he could not wait any more to have me in his life.

At the outset my parents were apprehensive about the proposal, but I

must say that Parth had got an excellent convincing power. He tried his

level best and finally my parents had to accept him as their son-in- law.

Before Parth moved to the US he had to marry me and take me with him

was my parent’s condition to which Parth agreed.

My parents decided the date for our marriage. By that time we both had

completed our post-graduation so there was nothing about studies that

could act as a hurdle in our life.

Finally god gifted me the happiness of getting the love of my parents, of

getting my love as my better half, of being into the world of writers. I

could not be luckier.


Stay Tune
Last Chapter coming soon :)
Happy Reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts